Pages Navigation Menu

food, travel, food culture

Of mixing business and pleasure

The lady writing her sparse thoughts on this blog (a.k.a. Forever Yours), when not eating, cooking and enjoying other non- digital pleasures, works in communications and spends 99% of her time being connected to an inordinate number of social networks. The other 1% is spent wondering exactly what does it mean “working in communications” and how she ended up doing it.

Oh, and she also loves cocktails.

Hence, she found this quite funny: social media- themed cocktails – offered at the Mandarin Oriental in NYC (no, it’s not me holding the menu, it’s this guy from Tumblr who’s lucky enough to be an art critic in Brooklyn)

cocktails named after social networks

However, I still think that as a rule, “F-words moments” and social networking should be kept separate. Don’t mix business and pleasure etc.etc….or if you have to, make sure the barman is knowledgeable. And no olives please.

If you enjoyed this post, why not leave a comment? To have future articles delivered into your Inbox, subscribe via email (see top right). No spam, promise!

No Comments

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Food? Sex? Social Media? There’s an infographic for that (on Pinterest) | The F- World - [...] those of you who know me in Real Life (or are early readers of the blog) will know, my …

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Google+